Remote Marketing Manager Opportunity for Leading Sales Tax Firm
Are you a well rounded marketing professional with expertise in digital marketing, marketing automation software & writing? Do you enjoy growing niche B2B companies? Jack of all trades? Process and systems oriented? Like promoting continuing education events & workshops and a one of a kind membership community? Familiar with copywriting & editing for email & web landing pages, and marketing automation tools?
Join a virtual team that’s working out of 5 states! 15-20% travel.
Company is values based, in growth mode. Cohesive staff team committed to making a difference. Job is completely remote. Candidate can work anywhere in U.S. outside of NY or CA. Company hosts quarterly onsite employee meetings that are educational, interactive, and fun.
Excellent benefits include “Me Day” – Every employee granted one day/year to use for personal wellness. Bonus eligible. Can participate in social justice & equity activities. Company sees clients/students as people, not transactions.
Must be U.S. based with valid working papers. Writing test will be part of interview process.
- 5-7 years’ experience in marketing professional services & B2B, including supervisory experience.
- Ideal candidate has prior experience from trade/professional associations, chambers of commerce, consulting firms that produce & sell educational events.
- Passionate about working for company & attention to accuracy.
- Experience with most relevant metrics to track & tools to use.
- Copywriting and editing experience for email & web landing pages. Also short & long format writing (eg. white papers-mostly copy editing)
- Marketing CRM management & best practices experience. Ideal to have Infusionsoft by Keap or other compatible marketing automation tools, including HubSpot or Salesforce.
- Experience to create and lead annual marketing plans & create content calendars.
- Able to develop marketing strategies for new and existing products/services.
- Event organization skills – schedule, promo/product deliveries & staffing needs.
- Able to analyze marketing campaigns for strengths/weaknesses.
- Experience with website analysis for conversion rates & what drives sales.
- Enjoys identifying new audiences & creating plans to conduct outreach.
- Communication & leadership skills to lead marketing team & partner with other departments on projects/new products & services.
- Thinks creatively to brainstorm new ideas with senior management.
- Able to work with outside partners on joint marketing efforts, resource sharing & events to maximize brand awareness.
- Is both strategic & hands-on. Able to simplify complex information.
- Understands capabilities for CRM systems & the benefits of using marketing campaigns.
Nice to Have:
- Sales tax or accounting/financial services industry experience.
- In-depth Google Analytics understanding, baseline GA 4 understanding.
- Experience selling educational courses – online and in-person formats.
- Graphic design experience – or strong ability to make creative briefs.
- CRM migration experience.
- Community Management experience.
- 10%: metrics & monitoring
- 10%: course/product production & maintenance
- 15%: partnering activities (with sponsors & professional associations)
- 15%: people management: 2 staff
- 20%: writing: emails, blogs, tips, edit content for courses & promo campaigns
- 30%: strategy
- Plan & promote 2 in-person events/year, monthly webinars, online courses & special programs.
- Market to industry professionals to attend workshops & webinars.
- Supervise external vendors.
- Collaborate w/ 10-11 staff. Lead the 3 person marketing team.
- Create & distribute monthly e-newsletters via Infusionsoft to a list of about 18,000.
- Broaden audience of potential attendees at conferences.
- Participate in live webinars & in-person workshops.
- Maintain relationships with professional associations.
Please send your resume, samples of your work, and answers to the questions from www.lhazan.com/qa/ to Lynn Hazan – [email protected]. Please refer to “Virtual Marketing Manager” in header. Applications will not be accepted in any other format. Job description: lhazan.com/virtual-marketing-manager/