Continuing Professional Education
- Advanced Sales and Use Tax Workshop 2024 qualifies for 23 CPE hours – Course of Study: Taxes. Delivery method: group-live.
- Basics of Sales and Use Tax 2024 qualifies for 29 CPE hours – Course of study: Taxes – 28.5 hours; Behavioral Ethics – .5 hours. Delivery method: group-live.
- Tax Leader Summit qualifies for 15 CPE hours – Course of Study: Taxes. Delivery method: group-live.
- Custom STI qualifies for CPE credit based on program length
- Live Webinars qualify for 1.5 CPE hours each – Course of Study: Taxes unless otherwise noted on the individual webinar’s page. Delivery method: group internet-based. Note that webinars on-demand do not qualify for CPE hours.
- Sales Tax Jumpstart qualifies for 21 CPE hours – Course of study: Taxes. Delivery method: group internet-based.
The Sales Tax Institute is registered with IOFM as a sponsor of continuing education credit for any Accounts Payable or Procure-to-Pay Certification. These Certifications are designed to establish standards for the profession and recognize accounts payable and procure-to-pay professionals who, by possessing related work experience and passing a comprehensive exam, have met stringent requirements for mastering the financial operations body of knowledge. IOFM holds final authority on the acceptance of individual courses.